Stuffed Peppers (vegetarian)
At the moment we've cooking food dishes Stuffed Peppers (vegetarian) 2018 is interesting to try and in practise. So the recipe Stuffed Peppers (vegetarian) renders as a menu extra and brand-new science in the world of cuisine. Please try to if successful with cooking food recipes Popular Recipe Please save and or make an email at if Stuffed Peppers (vegetarian) of Dear is beneficial.
Stuffed peppers (vegetarian)
Ingredients of Stuffed peppers (vegetarian):
- 4 bell peppers (of liking)
- 3 1/2 cups Jasmin rice
- 2 Tbs black pepper(adjust to liking is also cool)
- 2 Tbs pink salt (or any kid if salt)
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 2 tuff's Green onion
- 1/4 tsp Soy sauce per pepper (optional, I just like soy sauce)
- 2 cups Cheese
- Bread crumbs (topping)
Method for "Stuffed peppers (vegetarian)":
- Preheat the oven to 350Â°
- First put water into a pot, place it on the stove top on medium temp. Then put the rice into the pot and let it cook.
- Once the rice is done let it cool a bit maybe for about a minute or so
- Take the black pepper, salt, and garlic powder then pour it on top of the rice. Then mix well.
- Dice the green onions and place them into the rice. Mix well
- Once that's done move on to the peppers
- Cut the tops off the peppers and remove the guts and remnants. Do this to all 4
- Add a bit of cheese to the bottoms of the peppers
- Put the rice into the pepper, almost to the top. Make sure to pack the rice so it covers most of the peppers inside.
- Pour soy sauce over rice in the peppers
- Once done cover the tops with a decent amount of cheese to.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of the peppers and place them in the oven
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes
- Once they come out they are ready to be eaten