Fish In A Pita
In these modern times we have cooking food quality recipes Fish In A Pita 2018 is interesting to in practise. Therefore the recipe Fish In A Pita renders as a menu extra and fresh science in the wonderful world of dishes. Please try and if successful with cooking food recipes Popular Recipe Please save and or make an email in if Fish In A Pita by Skunkmonkey101 is beneficial.
Fish in a Pita
Ingredients of Fish in a Pita:
- 12 ounces pollock filets see my recipe fried fish for breading
- As needed vegetable oil to medium fry in
- 1 medium Cucumber
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- To taste kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 slices pita Bread
- To taste red wine/ malt vinegar
- As needed mayonnaise
Method for "Fish in a Pita":
- Heat the oil and fry the fish. For the breading it's a cornmeal /flour mixture
- Wash and peel the Cucumber in a striped peeling way.
- Thinly slice the Cucumber and add the salt.
- Sprinkle with dill weed.
- Wash and slice the tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper along with the dill weed.
- Toast the pita Bread. Then slice in half.
- Add mayonnaise, tomatoes, Cucumber to taste in the pita slice.
- Add the fish filet. I found it worked out better by slicing the fish into pieces. add the vinegar.