Greek Pasta With Shrimp
In these modern times we've cooking dishes Greek Pasta With Shrimp 2018 is interesting to in practise. Therefore the recipe Greek Pasta With Shrimp renders as a menu extra and fresh science in the world of food. Make sure you try and if successful with cooking recipes Popular Recipe Make sure you save and or make a note in if Greek Pasta With Shrimp of Scain is beneficial.
Greek Pasta with Shrimp
Ingredients of Greek Pasta with Shrimp:
- About 20 small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz egg noodles, cooked al dente
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, lightly packed
- About 10 cherry tomatoes, I cut mine in half
- About 15 kalamata olives, pitted
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Feta cheese for topping
Method for "Greek Pasta with Shrimp":
- In a skillet on medium heat add olive oil, onion and shrimp. Cook about 5 min then add garlic, cilantro and seasonings. Stir.
- Once shrimp are nearly cooked (about 5 more min) add butter, tomatoes, olives, cooked pasta, lemon juice and zest. Give it a good toss.
- Stirring every min or 2, cook for about 5 min more so pasta can soak up all that yumminess! Top with plenty of feta cheese! Boom. Thatâs it. Crazy easy. Crazy good.