In today's times we've cooking quality recipes Spanish Paella 2018 is interesting to in practise. Therefore the recipe Spanish Paella renders as a menu extra and brand-new science in the world of dishes. Please try and if successful with cooking recipes Popular Recipe Make sure you save and or make an email at if Spanish Paella by Jimkmaus is effective.
Ingredients of Spanish Paella:
- 1 lb. large shrimp
- 1 lb. mussels (or clams)
- 1 smoked kielbasa (or chorizo)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 tsp smoked Spanish paprika
- Pinch saffron threads
- 3 cups veggie stock
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups 365 Cal Rose rice (or Bomba)
- 1 large bunch scallions
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup olive oil, divided
Method for "Spanish Paella":
- In a very large sautÃ© pan, heat 1/2 cup olive oil and sautÃ© onion, white parts of scallions and red peppers for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, paprika and garlic and sautÃ© another 2 minutes.
- Add sliced kielbasa and cook 2 minutes.
- Add rice and saffron and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring often to completely coat and toast the rice.
- Add the hot stock and stir, turning heat to high. Let mixture come to a boil. Turn heat down to a simmer and do not stir.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes without stirring.
- Taste liquid to correct for seasoning, adding salt, pepper or more paprika as needed.
- Nestle mussels and shrimp on top and continue to cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add chopped scallion tops and frozen peas to top of pan. Cook several more minutes until mussels open and shrimp is cooked.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and serve.